Friday 18 March 2011

Logicalis IT Forum Spring Meeting at the Bath Spa Hotel, Wednesday 6 April : IBM update, and moving forward from V5R4

The Logicalis IT Forum Spring Meeting will be at the Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel, Bath on Wednesday 6th April, with dinner/overnight stay on Tuesday 5th April.

I am delighted to announce that our speaker will be Nigel Adams, who will need no introduction as the IBM i Product Manager, Power Systems.

We will be covering two topics:
• An IBM hardware and software update from Nigel;
• Following a recent exchange of ideas concerning moving forward from V5R4, I am keen to have a round-table discussion on the subject.

I’ll provide a more detailed agenda shortly, but in the meantime please let me know if you would like to attend this event. My ‘phone number is 01225 436302, email mandy.shaw@iperimeter.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment